Start your investment property search with us for free.
We introduce investors to pre-owned UK residential ‘buy to let’ real estate property investments.
Every day we analyse 400,000+ UK properties to find the best deals for you. All powered by our unique InvesFinder technology.
The process is easy. It begins with telling us what you want to buy…using our fact finder. Then we start your free property search.
James Birch. Co-founder Invesmore Real Estate.
How Invesmore Real Estate consulting works.
We help you find profitable buy to let properties.
Source real estate data
We process around 400,000 properties every day. Each property has at least 6,300 pieces of data associated with it.
Understand the market
Our data science and real estate consultancy team work together to make sense of all this information.
Find you the right properties
Every week we find 100’s of new buy to let deals.
What makes us different?
We find more buy to let deals than any other consultancy.
Our data has information on 1.7 million postcodes and 34,000 local neighbourhoods.
Overall, for any given property, we have roughly 6304 different pieces of data.
We analyse data by neighbourhood.
We go into local area detail.
Identify the right areas
We have developed weighted scoring algorithms which combine and prioritise different relevant metrics.
We then organise all this information within a system called InvesFinder which allows us to combine different datasets for deeper insights and easy information retrieval.
For even deeper insights, we use machine learning to understand nuanced correlations between various data points.
Find the deals
With all this data crunching, from a typical data set of 120,000 properties properties, we:
- flag up between 50 and 90 outstanding investment deals every week
- At anyone time we have a minimum of 350 to 450 buy to let deals ready to own
On a per property basis, we analyse rental yield, net profitability, mortgage-ability, LTV ratios, refurbishment costs, probable capital growth and overall cost of purchase.
We inspect properties at street level
Main catchment area
Core catchment area: 75 minutes drive from central Manchester. Peripheral catchment area: The whole of England.
Before: All properties.
After: Properties worth analysing.
Slide the separator below left or right
Video walk through
Brief drive-through of our InvesFinder platform. Every week we find hundreds of new property investments.
Buy to let property examples.
We do not represent the selling agents for these properties. You can buy these properties now if they are still on the market. If you buy one of these properties, you do not need to pay us any consulting fees if there is no contract between you and Invesmore Real Estate. We share these property deals to promote Invesmore Real Estate and help relevant selling agents.
We help you define requirements. This is more than saying ‘I want a profitable renter’ or ‘I want a nice house’. We go into depth to make sure we are all clear on exactly what you want.
Often investors don’t know what they want, so we go through a teaching process to show them the real facts based on hard data. Time and time again, we find investors are very surprised when they see counter intuitive information showing amazing deals in places they never thought to look.
We find the right properties. How? We’ve invested a huge amount of time and resource into building property analysis platform InvesFinder. It analyses property in two ways:
- It works out which areas are best to buy in, based on your requirements.
- It calculates the estimated gross and net yields, loan to value, net profitability and probable capital growth
Identifying contender properties
Once we’ve got your property contender list, which might be 20 or 30 properties, we will start refining this list down to perhaps 5 properties. Criteria for refining our list:
- Proximity to shops, restaurants, other amenities
- Schools. We look at the performance scores for local schools and up weight properties which are within their catchment area… Assuming you’re interested in schools.
- Exact location i.e. near a park, on a quiet road, low crime, good parking et cetera
- Length of ownership. This is important, because the longer someone has owned the property, typically the more equity there is and the less price sensitive they become when considering offers.
If buy to let investments…
We asses gross and net yields, cost of purchase, loan to value for lending, time to rent, time to sell, gross and net return on investment.
We do a manual investigation on each property
- We look at any historic listings of the properties through Rightmove Plus ( only available to estate agents ). Were looking for previous attempts to sell the property.
- If the property is on Rightmove Plus, were interested in previous pictures of the property. These can reveal issues which current photographs might not show.
- We look at the EPC register. An EPC certificate is needed if a property is rented out or sold. This gives us floor area, some details on the heating system and insulation. And it tells us when the property was last sold or rented.
Invesmore InvesFinder system
- We have a huge amount of historic sold price data, so we look at local properties, how much they were sold for and when.
- We also look at all local comparable property based on cost per square-foot. this metric tells us whether a property is over underpriced relative to others in the area.
- We are also interested in the number of properties sold in an area over time. If there is a very high churn rate, or declining population, or increase in population it tells us a lot about whether an area is desirable or not.
- We also look at house price trends on an inflation-adjusted basis. We go right back to 1996 to date. Were looking for short-term and long-term trends for an area. Since property prices are a consequence of increased affordability and/or demand, it’s easy to see if an area is overheating, past its peak or has room for house price growth.
We check land registry for:
- When the property was last sold. This gives us an idea of how much equity might be in the property. If its likely the property does not have much debit, then the seller may be open to lower offers.
- How many time it was sold over the last 20 years. If a property has been sold several times, there may be an issue with it.
- If necessary, we check who owns the property. Whether it is owned by an individual or company. If the property is owned by a company, its very likely the owner is an investor. This makes negotiations less emotive.
Quizzing the selling agents
When we have done our background checks…we ask the selling agents:
- why the property is on sale?
- what the sellers motivations are?
- does the property need to be sold quickly?
Most importantly since we have done background checks, we know if there are inconsistent facts from the selling agent.
- We do a renovations estimation based on photographic evidence. It gives us a reasonably accurate idea of how much it’s going to cost to bring a property up to a good rental standard.
- We look at time to rent. If an area has high yields, but takes 4 months to rent…not so good.
- We do a thorough analysis of local demographics and crime, just to make sure the area is either stable or improving.
If a property checks out, it goes on the shortlist.
Our partner business Charles Louis Mortgage Advisers give us criteria to make sure properties are easily mortgaged. This includes assessing condition, location and ratio of owner occupiers to investor owned properties.
Our director of acquisitions Brendan Neely, an RICS chartered surveyor with 20 years experience, will review the shortlisted properties and make his recommendations. He will then talk these recommendations through with you.
Progressing to completion
We will make offers on your behalf and monitor the conveyancing lawyers to make sure they process the paperwork efficiently. We will also make sure the seller remains committed to the sale.
If you choose to buy a property with our help, you get priority service on surveying, mortgage placement, conveyancing, insurance quotations, tenant placement and ongoing management.
We oversee the whole purchase process to completion. Our goal: Make property purchase as easy as possible.
Overall, a way of looking at the consulting fee: It’s an insurance policy to make sure you buy the right property…easily.
Fact: We are the No1 data driven property consultancy in the UK. Every month we we process at least 120,000 properties to find on average 400+ profitable second-hand residential investment properties every month.
Remember, before we talk please fill in the factfinder. It helps us understand your requirements.
When we say ‘best market deals’, we mean deals that make financial sense, rent easily, will probably have above average capital growth and will sell easily.
InvesFinder does detailed concurrent real-time valuations for more properties than any other system we know of. We analyse At least 10,000 new to market properties every week. Of those, each day we will flag between 50 – 80 very attractive investment opportunities.
You can see every property on our system if you want. The only properties we pull out of circulation are ones Which of been sold or are under offer. Since we find the best properties, sales turnover is high.
But there is more.
Our co-founder Jamie Birch has been a successful estate agent for 20+ years and has his own by to let property portfolio. He and his team Investigate and negotiate on your behalf to find the very best acquisitions.
And when it’s decision time, our director of property acquisitions, RICS* Chartered surveyor Brendan Neely evaluates all potential client property acquisitions before a client commits to buy.
*Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
We go into a lot of detail in the pricing page, but in short:
- You complete our factfinder, so we know what you want
- We have a free 30 minute consultation to make sure we’ve got all the details right and expectations are set
- We do an initial run property search to find contender deals
- We organise another call to show you some of the deals we’ve found
- Together we choose 3 serious contender properties
- The research team does a deep investigation into the properties, making sure there are no known issues. If the properties are good….
- Jamie will contact the selling agents for each of these properties and negotiate an in principle offer price for you
- You decide which property to buy.
- You commission a condition survey to make sure property is in expected condition. If the property checks out well then…
- You would instruct lawyers to start the conveyancing process
- And we work with you progress the sale: Chasing lawyers, making sure things so smoothly
- Seven days before completion of the sale, you pay our invoice based on the agreed sale price of the property
For exact details and costs, read through our pricing page.
Our mission is to make ‘property investment easier for everyone’. Since Invesmore’s founders are all active property investors, we built a framework that makes property investment easier for us and all our customers.
All investors know that once you have identified the right property to buy, you still have to deal with lawyers, raising finance, legal compliance, renovations, ongoing landlord management. So, we have integrated as many ‘challenging’ services as possible to make property investment easier for everyone.
- Surveying from our chartered RICS director of acquisitions
- Finance via our partner Charles Louis Mortages
- Conveyancing through our Partner law firm GHW Solicitors
- Renovation work through Invesmore renovations
- Ongoing property management through Invesmore real estate.
Start your buy to let property search with us for free.
Fill in the fact finder
the buy to let factfinder
Book a 30 minute call.
Show you some interesting deals.
We find you deals
buy to let deal with our help.