What data do we collect?
Invesmore collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Invesmore with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Complete the Invesmore FactFinder before booking your property consulting meeting
Invesmore may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our partner companies
How will we use your data?
Invesmore collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with relevant special offers on other products and services from our partners
- Present services content to you
- Carry out our contract with you
If you agree, Invesmore will share your data within our organisation so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Invesmore processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Invesmore securely stores your data with Amazon AWS servers, Google cloud hosting, both hosted within the UK.
Invesmore will keep your contact information and a minimal amount of personal information indefinitely.
Video call privacy statement
During the course of our services, Invesmore may conduct video calls with you via a suitable platform (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp). Invesmore may record the video call for quality, training, security and customer support purposes, in which sensitive personal, and/or privacy information may be communicated during the call.
Invesmore will not disclose any information which we collect to any third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
The Invesmore group of companies would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, which include:
- Invesmore Real Estate
- Invesmore Renovations
If you have agreed to receive marketing messages, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Invesmore from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Invesmore organisation or our partner companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing lists. If you have received a newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe to that mailing list by clicking the unsubscribe button within the marketing email that you will have received.
What are your data protection rights?
Invesmore would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Invesmore for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Invesmore corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Invesmore to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Invesmore erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Invesmore restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Invesmore’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Invesmore transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Invesmore Ltd, 4 Bolton St, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9HX
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site
- Ensure your page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner
- Recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get
- Recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Invesmore uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Invesmore uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Invesmore sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Performance and measurement – Invesmore collects statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Invesmore, 4 Bolton St, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9HX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Invesmore has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Our Commissioner Officer is Nick Garner and he can be contacted at the following:
Address: Invesmore, 4 Bolton St, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9HX